hey Karoline! Here are some random fun questions to stall you!
1. What are you wearing today? (not to sound creepy, I love inspiration from tumblr girls!)
2. What are your must have summer pieces?
3. What is the best trip you have ever been on?
Haha thanks! And that question totally isn’t creepy, I love talking about clothes haha.
1. I’m wearing skinny jeans, grey flats that have gold studs on them, this funky tank top I got back in high school that has different colors of ribbon and ric-rac at the top with a few gold sequins (it’s kinda hard to explain haha), and a cool sweater that I got a J.Crew last spring that has a big collar and a gold diagonal zipper. On top of all that, I’ve got my black North Face parka, cause it’s still freeeezing here in MA.
2. Shorts, shorts, and more shorts! I’ve never been a huge fan of jean shorts, even though I know some girls who can pull them off really well. They’re just not really my thing, even though I LIVE in my jeans in the other seasons! I have shorts in literally every color of the rainbow. I’ve also got them in tons of fun prints and plaids. They’re great cause you can wear a fun pair of shorts with a white tee, and you instantly have the cutest summer outfit. It’s so simple!
3. This is SUCH a good question!! I’ve been on lots of really great trips in my life. Every summer my family goes to our beach house in Maine, and I’d have to say that collectively that’s my favorite, but if I had to pick a singular trip, it would totally be when I went to Canada with my cousins. We went to Alberta and British Columbia. We started in Alberta and spent a week in the Canadian Rockies in Banff, Lake Louise, and Jasper. Then, we took a train for two days through the Rockies, headed west to British Columbia and Vancouver. We took the ferry from Vancouver to Victoria (the capital of BC) and stayed there for a few days. I fell in LOVE with Victoria and honestly want to live there someday. After that, we went back to Vancouver and spent our last two days there. The whole trip was beyond amazing and I wish I could do it again. I’ve always been obsessed with Canada for whatever reason, so that trip really just solidified that it’s an amazing place. As much as I love the US, I would love to be an ex-pat in Canada!